FrozenFulfillment.com Supports Amazon’s Seller Fulfilled Prime
Amazon launched Seller Fulfilled Prime in 2015 to allow qualified Amazon sellers (Seller Central) to display the Amazon Prime badge on orders fulfilled via their own warehouse(s) or third-party logistics (3PL) providers.
Until then, the only way to get the Prime badge was use Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) or be part of Amazon’s exclusive dropship program – Vendor Central. As FBA does not handle frozen, refrigerated and most perishable products, this meant no Prime badge for most retailers in the food segment.
Today, our clients can apply for Seller Fulfilled Prime relying on our coverage to meet the stringent 2-day requirements as well as our technology to ensure seamless integration with Seller Central. This presents a excellent opportunity to build sales and brand image. According to Amazon:
“Seller fulfilled listings that became Prime-eligible for the first time through Seller Fulfilled Prime experienced an average sales uplift of more than 50%.”
To become eligible, products must meet the following requirements for the past 30 days:
- On-time delivery rate of at least 92% for orders with Premium Shipping
- Valid tracking for at least 94% of orders with Premium Shipping
- Less than 1.5% cancellation rate of orders with Premium Shipping
If one or more products qualifies, the seller can start a trial period lasting up to 90 days during which the following requirements must be met:
- At least 98.5% of orders must ship on time
- Order cancellation rate must be under 1.5%
- Must purchase shipping through Amazon’s label service
- Must issue refunds within 2 days of receiving returns
eGourmet’s integration with Seller Central supports purchasing shipping form Amazon.
To apply go to Seller Fulfilled Prime and click on “Seller Fulfilled Prime Trial”. You will need a Seller central account to continue.