Custom Shipment Tracking
We offer customized customer follow ups post-shipment, such as branded tracking and branded texts and emails. This application also allows you to view delivery and exception statuses for all of your shipments combined, regardless of carrier. Best of all, this service is included for free when you sign up with eGourmet Solutions as your e-commerce fulfillment provider!
- Personalized Tracking Page: Customize the tracking page with your brand logo and store URL to enhance customer post-purchase experience and draw attention to your business.
- Engagement Tools: Upload promotional banners, logos, and favicon, and connect social media profiles like Facebook and Twitter to make the tracking page more engaging and to generate traffic.
- White-label Domain: Modify the built-in domain of your tracking page to increase brand visibility and customer engagement.
Rule Based Notifications
- Event Triggered Notifications to send notifications only when tracking data is available online and based on specific event triggers, such as when an order is in transit, has a failed attempt or is delivered
- Customizable Notifications to personalize the content for different triggers by inserting brand logos and merge tags. We can also customize the notification content for email and SMS to include details like the tracking number, courier name, and order ID.
- Notification Triggers allows for sending notifications for six different statuses: Info Received, In Transit, Out for Delivery, Failed Delivery Attempt, Delivered, Exception. You can select one or several notification triggers, and notifications will be triggered only once against a status change, not for every checkpoint message update
Multi Messaging Channels
- AfterShip offers the ability to send personalized notifications through various customer-preferred channels such as email, SMS, WhatsApp, and Facebook. This allows businesses to engage with customers positively across multiple touchpoints.
- Nurturing Customer Relationships: Collecting customer feedback can improve shipping performance and help in building lasting customer relationships.
- Building Brand Credibility: Using customer feedback to improve services can enhance brand credibility and contribute to its longevity.
- Encouraging Repeat Purchases: Positive customer experiences can lead to more frequent purchases, as customers are more likely to buy again if they feel a personal connection to a brand.
- Enhancing Organic Search Rankings: Customer reviews can affect up to 10% of the ranking factors on search engines like Google
- Custom Settings: Choose from different types of product recommendations, such as AI-powered suggestions, product collections, manual selections, or based on specific product conditions. This allows for a targeted approach to recommending products that align with customer interests.
- Display Customization: Adjust the title, image size, and number of products displayed. Merchants can also choose to show product names, prices, and a buy button to facilitate purchases directly from the tracking page
- Customization: The tracking page can be customized with a brand logo, store URL, promotional banners, and social media connections.
- White-label domain: The built-in domain can be modified for better brand visibility.
- Marketing assets: Up to five marketing assets can be displayed on the page.
- Product recommendations: Suggestions can be shown on the tracking page using AfterShip or Nosto.
- Look-up options: Package tracking can be enabled with various identifiers.
- Shipment reviews: Customers can leave reviews on the shipping performance to build social proof.
You’ve got the product. We’ve got the process. Let’s partner.
Explore Other Services
Accuracy is not delivering “sometimes” every time.