Frozen Fulfillment & Refrigerated Fulfillment
Offering expert perishable fulfillment solutions customized and optimized to fit your D2C needs.
With refrigerated and frozen storage facilities and shipping solutions, eGourmet Solutions can store and fulfill your products accurately, quickly and safely.
We can pick, pack and ship for you!
Our Standard DTC Fulfillment Process
We achieve our 99.98% accuracy rates by meticulously and consistently following an agreed upon SOP.
Below is our standard SOP and each step can be customized to fit your needs.
You can dictate the warehouse the order ships from, or our shipping optimizer will determine a/ the carrier b/ the warehouse with the shortest time in transit and lowest cost.
We pick frozen items in the freezer, and refrigerated items in the cooler, to respect the cold chain at all times. Every item is scanned to ensure the correct item is picked. We can also collect lot data in the process.
Items are packed into a cooler that is right-sized for your order. We have over 9 different stock cooler sizes to choose from, or you can use your custom liners and/or boxes.
We can use gel packs, dry ice or a combination based on your custom needs. Amounts and placements are optimized for each shipment.
We add a custom designed bridge which protects your products from the refrigerant while still allowing air flow.
The secret to a nice presentation is ensuring minimal shifting during transit.
Customizable packing slip sizes, layouts and contents are available.
Tape with freezer adhesive is our stock choice. Custom tape is also available. Stickers are also an option.
Weigh and Ship
Each package is weighed for guaranteed traceability, then loaded on the carrier trailer. We ship perishables Sunday-Friday, every day.
Customize and Optimize
1 day shipping
2 day shipping
3 day shipping
Fulfilling more orders and partnerships.
We have the optimal combinations of warehouses to meet your needs:
KS: reach 99.9% of the continental USA in 1-3 days
NC and CA: reach 85% of the continental USA in 1-2 days and the remaining 15% in 3 days
NC, KS, CA: reach 99.9% of the continental USA in 1-2 days
Packing with dry ice or gel packs.
We offer a wide variety of dry ice options from blocks to pellets. We adapt the amount and type of dry ice based on seasonality and location.
We offer a wide variety of gel pack types and sizes and can use them in combination with dry ice. We also adapt the amount and type of refrigerant based on seasonality and geographic location.
Shipping and Carriers
Automatic Optimized Routing.
- Automatically route to the warehouse with the shortest time in transit and lowest cost, while reviewing inventory.
- Automatically assign the least expensive carrier based on as many or as few carriers as you want (UPS, Fedex, OnTrac, GLS, LaserShip, LSO, etc).
- Automatically release orders on the desired ship date, OR, calculate and release orders based on the desired delivery date.
- Automatically account for holidays and weekend delivery availability.
- Easily suspend zip codes and states based on disruptive events like bad weather.
- Benefit from our low carrier rates which we pass on to you!
- We offer KTM Green cell liners in 9 different stock sizes.
- We can also source custom liners for you from KTM and other eGourmet Solutions partners.
- We can adapt liner thicknesses to the time of year to optimize costs.
- We offer 9 different stock shipper boxes made with recycled cardboard.
- Use our standard liner sizes with your branded box.
- Shipping perishables in the summer is a notorious challenge, but eGourmet Solutions has options that limit cost and improve performance even when a package is delivered late.
The Less oxygen in the box, the better.
“Packed tight, Shipped Right” is eGourmet’s motto.
Kraft paper dunnage is an eco-friendly option used to prevent shifting of products during transit.